Fill Me In is back in production! Find all the new episodes on the bemoresmarter.com site, or search for “Fill Me In” in iTunes podcasts. And leave the podcast a 5-star rating to become a member of the Quintuple Decker Turkey Club.
What This Site Is
This site was created for one and only purpose: to make it easy for Fill Me In fans to listen to the Fill Me In podcast that ran between March 2008 and March 2011 (plus Episode 137) so that they may become compleatists (or doppel-compleatists, or tropple-compleatists, or sextuple-threats).
The podcast files and feed were originally stored on the official Fill Me In web site bemoresmarter.com, but they’re no longer available there. And there hasn’t been an easy way to download and listen to the episodes since then … until now.
What This Site Is Not
This site is not:
- Official. Ryan and Brian did not create it, nor do they maintain it.
- The new Fill Me In feed. Holy Fiddling Ginormosity, they started making new episodes! You can find them on the Be More Smarter web site.
- The new BeMoreSmarter.com. That web site still exists to serve up information about the crossword tournament Lollapuzzoola held annually on a Saturday in August.
- The old BeMoreSmarter.com. If you want the old bemoresmarter.com content, check out the old versions at the Wayback Machine.
Who Runs This Site
This site was created by Fill Me In fan and compleatist Eric Peterson, aka ePeterso2.
- To Jeffrey Krasnick (Crosscan) for The Spreadsheet, which was used to tag all the episodes by who was mentioned in them.